This May, gardeners are coming out in full force. As a local, family-run business, this is both a joy and a challenge for us. We are thrilled to see so many of you finding solace in your gardens, but we are also seeing the number of shoppers here increase exponentially.
Please be patient and kind while shopping with us. Remember: These are still extraordinary times. With limited registers, phone lines, and employees, we are doing our best to keep up with this spring’s skyrocketing demand. We are also ordering and receiving multiple deliveries daily. And at all times we’re doing our best to monitor and ensure high-quality, healthy plants. Taking special precautions slows our process, and for that, we ask for your patience and understanding as you shop. Please be prepared to wait a little bit longer, and know we are doing our best to serve you. And also know — there are plenty of plants — we have all year to plant and enjoy them — so let’s all take a breath. No fretting. We aren’t even past our last frost date yet – so it’s very early still. And there’s no rush – the plants will be there for you.
For the forseeable future, please shop here in person, social distancing throughout our 9-acre nursery. Rainy days are the times when we have the fewest people here, if you prefer that. We are pausing curbside pickups because we can no longer keep up with demand. The garden store and restrooms will remain unavailable to the public.
- Do not shop if you have any flu-like symptoms.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more with fellow shoppers and employees at ALL times.
- Do not encroach on others while waiting in line please.
- Come organized with a thoughtful shopping list and any questions, and please limit your time shopping as best you can.
- Households should have no more than one or two people in their shopping group.
- Please use our sanitizing stations BEFORE shopping, and only touch items you intend to purchase.
- Wear a mask if you can.
- Payments will only be accepted by credit card from outside the Garden Store.
- Restrooms are unavailable to the public.
- Please be prepared to load your own vehicle if you can.
Follow Our Communications for Updated Inventories
Every Friday, we send an email out and we will be using that to showcase our fresh spring inventories. Sign-up for our email. Additionally, follow us on Facebook or Instagram for daily inventory posts. Please do not rely on our website or social media as a way to submit plant orders to us or to get an immediate answer. Again, please come in to shop to get an answer as quickly as possible.
And as always, thank you for shopping with us.