Shopping for Mom? Here are some great gift ideas for Mother’s Day:
- A succulent container: These cute, easy-care containers can go just about anywhere and look fantastic.
- A gift card so she can have fun shopping for herself.
- A May-flowering perennial or shrub: You’d be hard pressed to find someone who doesn’t like Peonies, Lilacs, Lavender, or Clematis — all in bloom during May.
- A brimming basket of Annuals: Tropical Hibiscus, Mandevilla, Geranium, Begonia, Fuchsia, Petunia – all in her favorite colors to brighten up a sitting porch.
- A mixed herb container to snip from as she cooks. Fresh basil, rosemary, thyme, sage, cilantro… right from her own garden or window sill.
- A flowering houseplant to a cozy up a nice room.
- All-natural Soaps and Lotions with a nice scent she can savor.
- A posie pot: These are small, ceramic, water-holding vases with several small holes. You can take an assortment of seasonal cuttings from your garden, and arrange them into layered bouquets.
- Dried lavender sachets that she can tuck in a drawer or under a pillow to smell while sleeping.
- A gardening book so she can learn more about her favorite topic — many from local authors, as well.
- A garden sculpture, water fountain or colorful glazed pot to help her create an outdoor haven.
- A bird bath or bird house so she can enjoy some visiting songbirds by her window.
- A high-quality gardening tool — such as professional-grade pruners, snips, trowels, weeders, and more — to make gardening tasks easier on her hands.
- An artful card with art and illustration by local artists Amy Brnger and Earth Sky +Water.
- A wind chime so she can enjoy the soothing sounds of a light breeze on the porch.
Click on the Images Below to See Them Close Up