Every year, we have new and unusual Paeonia (Peonies) in stock, as well as a tried and true classics. Plant in full sun, and be careful not to bury them too deeply. So far, we have found these peonies to be nicely deer-resistant as well.
- TREE PEONY are a deciduous shrub, with 5-7” flowers, that blooms early spring before herbaceous peonies, on last year’s stems.
- SINGLE row of flowers with a center of stamens, graceful, and less inclined to lie down.
- JAPANESE have a double row of petals with a center of enlarged stamens.
- DOUBLE and SEMI-DOUBLE rounded flowers in which all or most of the stamens have turned into petals. These old-fashioned classics are loved for their hardiness and large flowers.
- ITOH or Intersectional peony crosses of tree peony and herbaceous peony.
See Our Peonies for 2021
CORAL AND PINK Peonies
Cyntherea 30″, coral rose, semi-double, mis, Z4.
Coral Charm 32″, semi-double, coral, mid, Z3.
Coral Sunset 28”, semi-double, intense coral, fragrant, mid, Z3.
Jacorma 34″, double, pink, late, Z3.
Lady Alexander Duff 36″, double, soft pink, fragrant, Z3.
Paula Fay 36”, single, shocking pink, early, Z3.
Pecher 28″, semi-double, cream and pink, mid, Z3.
Pink Hawaiian Coral 36″semi-double, coral pink, early, Z3.
Sarah Bernhardt 36”, double, soft pink, late, Z3.
Sorbet 36″, double, pink, mid, Z3.
Raspberry Sundae 32”, double, cream & raspberry, fragrant, mid, Z3.
Riches and Fame 30″, violet-pink, double, mid, Z3.
Felix Crousse 28”, double, ruby-red, mid -late, Z3.
Flame 24″, Japanese, red, mid, Z4.
Kansas 36″, double, red, early, Z3.
Peter Brand 36″, double, deep red, mid to late, Z3.
Scarlet O’Hara 36″, single, red, early, Z3.
Sword Dance 36″, Japanese, magenta red, late, Z3.
Rachel 32″, mid, magenta red, double, Z4.
Buckeye Belle 30″, semi-double, red, early, Z4.
Felix Supreme 32″, double, ruby red, mid, Z4.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column]
Charles White 24″, double, white, early, Z4.
Duchess de Nemours 34”, double, milky white, yellow center, early, Z3.
Festiva Maxima 34”, double, white with red spots, fragrant, early, Z3.
Gardenia 32″, double, white, mid, Z4
Krinkled White 32″, single, mid, Z3.
Shirley Temple 30″, double white, early, Z4.
Bartzella 36″, double, yellow, mid, Z3.
Cora Louise 30″, semi-double, white with dark pink center, mid, Z4.
Hillary 30″, double, peachy pink, mid to late, Z4.
Julia Rose 30”, semi-double, rose-pink fade to apricot, mid-late, Z4
Takara 28″, semi-double pink, mid to late, Z4.